Master Seminar On Private Equity & Doing Business In Africa
Join a leading panel of pan African & international business leaders for a robust discussion on the latest trends and insights for doing business across Africa.
Date/Time: Thursday, October 4th, 6pm-8pm Johannesburg; 12pm-2pm EST
Location: Wits Business School, Burt Wessels Lecture Hall, Johannesburg SA Attend in person or via conference call. This event is limited in space for attendees. RSVP is required!
- Thando Mhlambiso, Director, Allan Gray Asset Management
- Ismail Rasool, Discovery Health
- Ashley Bendell, Africa/ EMEA Equities, Renaissance Capital
- Kofi Kwakwa, CEO, Sagevest Holdings
- Sandeep Deobhakta, Regional Head PBB Africa, Standard Bank
- Claude Roxborough, US President, SACCA
- J. Skyler Fernandes, COO, SACCA
The session will be chaired by SACCA co-PresidentEuvin Naidoo as part of the Private Equity Master Seminar and Lecture series at the Wits Business School. The event will include local and international speakers and guests which will add to the richness of the discussion.